Serving South Florida Area
© Copyright Elite Carpet Care
Pet Accidents and Odors in Carpet
We understand that pets are part of the family; however, when they have "accidents" on the carpeting, it can create many challenges. Urine penetrates through the rug fiber into the padding and will absorb into the flooring. Even though you may have cleaned up the stain, the odor can linger and possibly become stronger over a period of time. You may also notice that this odor becomes stronger when there is a change in the weather. We provide Pet Odor Removal services along with various other odor control services such as smoke, musty odor from mold and mildew, etc., to get your home smelling like new, call us today. Elite Carpet Care professionals know how to rid your home of these unpleasant odors.
Has your pet left behind an unpleasant splotch or stench on your home’s carpet? Elite Carpet Care's cleaning experts have the ability to remove most pet spots and smells found in carpets. We utilize a truck-mounted hot water extraction system, designed to help return your carpet’s cleanliness and freshness. When we are finished cleaning, you will be completely satisfied, guaranteed! What is our carpet cleaning secret? Here’s a tip! Our hot water extraction system flushes suspended and embedded particles and residue from your carpets, leaving your carpet fresh, clean, and odor-free.
Pet Stains Should be Treated Professionally
Pet urine stains and odors are some of the worst stains imaginable. If the pet residue soaks deep into your carpet fibers, or even the carpet padding, the odor may become permanent or the smell may return on humid days. Pet stains, can discolor your carpet by altering or damaging the dyes in the fibers. Elite Carpet Care can help minimize or remove these costly, unpleasant problems, when pad replacement isn’t needed or isn’t an option. To professionally reduce or remove indoor pet accidents, contact expert technicians for odor relief and peace of mind in knowing that we will come out and clean the carpet from top to bottom. Not only that, if the first attempt wasn’t enough. We pre-treat spots as part of our service, and use a hot water extraction system to effectively remove urine from carpet fibers to eliminate the odor and spotting for good!
Professional Carpet Protection and Deodorizing
Elite Carpet Care offers 3M Scotchgard™ Carpet Protection and DuPont Teflon™ Protection to help prevent permanent carpet staining from future pet-related accidents and incidents. These carpet protection applications facilitate the beading of liquids, giving you more time to blot up spills and mess. We also offer a variety of carpet deodorizers, including a pet-specific deodorizer specifically designed to contain pet odors.
How to Treat Immediate Pet Accidents
1. Blot up the stain immediately with a damp cloth.
2. Remove as much of the substance as possible without rubbing the carpet.
3. Don’t apply anything other than water, using anything else may cause further damage to your carpet and make it harder for us to restore the area.
4. Contact Elite Carpet Care’s professional carpet cleaners to help restore your investment!
Pet Urine Can Cause Major Damage
Often, without you knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same spot worsening the damage being done at an exponential rate. Pet urine will eventually eat its way through your carpeting, flooring, from cement to wood, and ultimately spread its way into the framework & walls of your home. If neglected long enough, the damage becomes severe enough to require major restoration work, including new carpeting in order to completely rid your home of that lingering smell of pet urine.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment
1. The source and severity of the odor is determined, and then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot-water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
2. In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.
3. If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.
4. An odor-blocking protectant may also be applied to the subfloor if the damage is severe enough.
5. Our specialized cleaning solution will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, flooring, baseboards and carpet backing. It is necessary to thoroughly apply it enough to dampen all areas affected by your pet's urine for maximum effectiveness.
6. Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in our cleaning solution will oxidize the urine crystals and eliminate the odor
7. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Elite Carpet Care 702-684-1560
Serving Areas :Las Vegas , North Las Vegas,Henderson
89011, 89012, 89014, 89015, 89030, 89031, 89032, 89033, 89036, 89052, 89081, 89084, 89085, 89086, 89087, 89101, 89102, 89103, 89104, 89106, 89107, 89108, 89109, 89110, 89111, 89112, 89113, 89114, 89115, 89117, 89118, 89119, 89120, 89121, 89122, 89123, 89125, 89126, 89127, 89128, 89129, 89130, 89131, 89132, 89133, 89134, 89135, 89136, 89137, 89138, 89139, 89140, 89141, 89142, 89143, 89144, 89145, 89146, 89147, 89148, 89149, 89150, 89151, 89152, 89153, 89154, 89155, 89156, 89157, 89158, 89159, 89160, 89162, 89164, 89165, 89166, 89169, 89170, 89173, 89177, 89178, 89179, 89180, 89183, 89185, 89193, 89195, 89160